James and Sonya Herron, IMB MissionariesUganda East Africa
Fishers of Men (Upper Buvuma Islands)
27th April—10th May
- Traveling grace as we traveled in Jinja and to the islands this past week
- The opportunities to be with families member and to see our eight month old grandson, Joshua for the first time
- Sonya and Madison doing good in Jinja
- Bible School attended by sixteen Continual spiritual growth of our pastors and church leaders
Pray for the Herrons This WeekMonday 11th—Sunday 17th May
- James stay in Oklahoma City and visiting with family
- Sonya and Madison in Jinja in James absent
- Pray for the pastors and church leaders from our 10 associated churches representing seven different islands who will be attending week long Bible School 18th May.
—Pray that God provide for the pastors/church leaders tuitions and their families during the week of schooling. Pray for these pastors and church leaders as they equip themselves to reaching the lost, discipling new believers and planting indigenous island churches.
- Pray for our continual language learning
—Our commitment to sharing Christ in Luganda—The witness to our Language teacher
Thanks for your prayerful support.
James and Sonya Herron
"...before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language...." Revelation 7:9 (NIV)